HOME

2015/01/07

So this is what my holidays looked like. I had such a relaxed time at home, just sitting on the sofa with my loved ones, enjoying my awesome christmas presents –thanks mum!–, listening to Ed Sheeran, taking walks in the cold and clear winter air, photographing with my new lens, eating lots (and by that I mean LOTS), meeting all my friends, chatting and literally doing nothing. Perfect. I hope that your 2015 started off as great and peaceful as mine did. And now I am back! Back on the blog and back in London, my home away from home. I must say that I love it even more now, after spending two weeks five hundred of kilometers and one time zone apart from it. Isn't that always the the thing with appreciating something when you don't have it? Jup, totally feeling that right now. Plus, I don't know if it's the new-year-spirit, but my motivation is higher than me and my friends on a summer night in Amsterdam right now and I totally think that this year will be a good one!! I am so inspired by the city and really want to focus on my work now (which includes the blog, so stay tuned!), sketch a lot and finally start with my portfolio for university. Cheers! love from ldn, lea

























1 comment:

Lilly said...

wonderful pictures :)