GOLDEN

2015/01/12









Ok, sometimes it does rain in London. As much as I have been going on about the better-than-expected-weather here so far, I just have to admit that last week I felt like the apocalypse was finally there. Like a 2012 in the early days of 2015. And I had to go out, get some shit done. Five minutes seconds passed and I was already soaking. Yeeyy. But then, all of a sudden, the sun came out and covered the wet streets in such a beautiful golden light, that I just couldn't stop myself from  pushing the release of my camera. I literally stood in the middle of the streets, cars honking and people shouting at me (sorry, not sorry) but oh, it was so worth it! Those little moments make me just so incredibly happy. That's it, nothing more to say for today. love from ldn, lea

No comments: