COZY UP

2014/12/19






The time has come. I am flying home for the holidays tomorrow! I'm so excited – as you may know by now haha. Above you can see pictures from my little tattoo-shoot (but thats obvious, right?). I got it last sunday and the healing process is going fast, which made it possible to take some pictures without irritated skin and red lines around the black ones. I am so happy with this little triangle! The other photos show the holiday-decoration in my room. Since I did not bring any 'real' decoration with me (who would actually give up space in a suitcase you could use for clothes?!) I had to get creative with the things I got. No glitter, no red baubles, no evergreens. Just displaying tiny silver objects, beautiful festive bags and little minimal boxes. This is as christmasy as it gets for me – and I love it! I wish you all happy holidays with your families and friends and a merry Christmas (or what ever you are celebrating)! love from ldn, lea

No comments: