THE LITTLE ONE

2014/11/08


As you may know I am actually doing something called ’working’ besides strolling around London, visiting museums and shops and taking pictures. Being an au pair I spend most of my time with my four-year-old fellow Flo. She is the kind of girl that sings made-up songs while driving her scooter, doesn’t care at all about getting dirty when playing in the sand and watches Harry Potter 6 without batting an eye (what the heck?! even I am scared!!). She speaks the most adorable mix of english and german and always gives me a big goodbye-cuddle when I leave the house. She knows every single line from Frozen by heart (and now so do I…) and she has an impressive collection of autumn leaves and little flowers she picks up from the sidewalk. When we take a walk she waits patiently when I stop somewhere to take a photo and she always asks for a good-night-song, which means something since I am not a good singer! She wears mini-chucks and asks me to braid her hair. She is the coolest of them all! love from ldn, lea

No comments: