DOWN BY THE RIVER

2014/11/14


























Having some serious issues with my camera at the moment. My baby somehow refuses to wake up from a deep coma and I'm not able to take any photos and therefore to take care of my blog properly, which makes me really freaking out sad right now. So here you go, some pictures I initially didn't plan to make a post out of. Yeah, right, that is how my brain works. When I am somewhere shooting photos I immediately think of the posts they would make and how they would fit together and which colours correspond and which pic fits to which one... Is that crazy? I hope not (too much). 
However, I actually grew fond of those images of the riverside and their blue and grey pastel-ish colour palette. I truly believe in the theory that every big city needs a river. It just gives it an atmospheric centre, a place to meet, where everything and everybody comes together. And honestly, what is more beautiful than sitting by a river? Ok, I have to admit that relaxing/ picnicking/ chilling by the Thames is not really an option (thank you, tourists!), which makes me miss D-town and my Rhine! But nevertheless the water is a magical place which still overwhelms me.
Change of subject: Today is friday!! Whoohooo! I am really looking forward to the weekend because two of my lovely friends from home are coming for a visit and I am sure we're gonna have a great time. Crossing my fingers that my camera will be reincarnated 'til then, because if you don't take any photos and put them on le blog, did it really happen? love from ldn, lea

No comments: