STREET STYLE PART TWO

2014/09/27


































Here we go, the second part of my street style session is finally online! Meanwhile I really settled in and am very happy to call this beautiful city my home now. And eventhough I already start to feel quite familiar with some pieces of London, there is still so much left to explore. I am really excited to see more, get out of my cute little borough and discover other parts! My to-do-list is long and I am full of anticipation. Below you can find a list of places (aka my personal Stoke-Newington-guide) you shouldn't miss out if you are ever visiting London and want to spent some time apart from all the tourists, streets full of people and typical sights. love from ldn, lea

// Sutton and Sons / 90 Stoke Newington High Street
Enjoy tasty and fair-priced quality Fish 'n' Chips in a comfortable place with nice atmosphere.
// Church Street Bookshop / 142 Stoke Newington Church Street
A tiny second hand bookshop which hides real treasures. If you are patient and have a good eye you can find great books for less than two pounds (!) or just enjoy the smell of all those old pages...
// Search & Rescue / 129 Stoke Newington Church Street
Here you can buy loads of stuff you didn't even knew you need before. Beautiful notebooks, jewellery, crystal-shaped soap, vintage milk bottles...
// Strut / 183 Stoke Newington Church Street
Worth visiting if you are on the hunt for good quality vintage clothing. This shop offers everything, from leather boots to lace dresses, from Martin Margiela to Vivienne Westwood. And the racks are sorted by colour!

No comments: