STREET STYLE PART ONE

2014/09/21



































Visiting foreign cities has always inspired me. I traveled to Florence, Berlin and Amsterdam in the past year and this really aroused my wish to live in a big city for a while. When I am strolling through the streets of a town that is not my hometown, I suddenly see things with different eyes. The buildings get more interesting, there are unique signs and details everywhere and even the trash looks better than at home (if you like empty purple juice boxes as much as I do). London is definetly one of those inspiring cities and I don’t even have to drive to the center of the city. As you can see in the pictures, my hood is pretty pretty too. There are a lot of stylish pubs and bars and really cool shops (I mean, look at those names!). A list of my favourites will follow with part two, so stay tuned! love from lnd, lea

No comments: