A DAY IN HYDE PARK

2014/09/16













Last weekend I met a few other au pairs from my area and we took a bus to the center of the city. After strolling through the crowded streets of London (and by crowded I mean bodys so close to you, that you think you are in a club with free entry and open bar on a friday night), we needed a break from all the tourists and decided to have a picnic. The food was delicious (we had sushi, soup and salad), we had a lot of fun and even the sun showed up. London is a total showoff so far – I am here for a week now and I only had sunny days! The beautiful, colorful flags you can see in the pictures are from the BBC Radio festival, which takes place in Hyde Park once a year and eventhough we didn't have any tickets, we could hear the music outside the festival area. What a perfect day! love from ldn, lea

1 comment:

Lilly said...

richtig tolle bilder! sieht cool aus :)