AUTUMN STROLLING

2014/10/29

























Slowly, so slowly that you almost don't notice, autumn is sneaking into London and is making itself at home. It still seems to hesitate a bit, and while the leaves are turning red, there are still days that feel like late summer (but October basically translates into autumn, right?). I love this time of the year when you become more aware of the nature, start enjoying the colours of autumn and gratefully soak up every bit of sunlight you can get before you are freezing your a** off again. It's half-term at the moment so we have lots of free time to use just like that. To be honest, this is what I am doing constantly here in the city: enjoying my time and being incredibly grateful for everything that I've got. Speaking of autumn: it's Halloween on friday, folks, and I am as excited as the kids are! We already carved two badass pumpkins and I got my hands on a perfect zombie-bride-dress. Also, my mum and bro are visiting me this weekend and I am really looking forward to spending a great time with them in my new hometown. Have a nice weekend! love from ldn, lea

No comments: