WRITING ON WALLS

2015/02/09


Oops, I did it again. A post about a café. I am sure that everybody who is actually reading this little blog is so sick of these by now but I don't care because finding those cute places in huge and cold London is basically my life. This one is my – what you could call – all-time-favourite. I stumbled upon it some time ago, but never took some decent pictures. The Canvas is the perfect place when you come from a long day on Brick Lane (second thing you are probably sick of reading about) and just want to relax for some time, drink a nice cuppa and take a break from the crowds. And here comes the cherry on top: you can write on the walls! What sounds a bit crazy and childish at first is actually the most wonderful and inspiring thing I have ever seen. There are questions on the walls and everybody gets a pen and is welcome to share their answers. I can't really decide what is better: adding your own thoughts and stories or reading what other people wrote... Either way it is my favourite place in the city and I hope I will come back some day. 
What is your happy place? Which album changed your life? What is the best thing that happened today? love from ldn, lea

1 comment:

Anna said...

not tired of the cafe posts at all! It makes me want to go to the places myself and discover my own :-)
please keep them coming!