UNDER THE GROUND PART TWO

2015/02/14

Soo, here is the second part of me going crazy with my camera in the tube. I hope you like the pictures as much as I do. I actually really grew fond of the motion and the colours under the ground. Isn't it great that all the stations look different? The coloured tiles and all the lights are usually something you just rush by without noticing. I can just say it again: open your eyes, take your time, don't lose your excitement. Great moments are waiting everywhere. Today is my last real day in London and I already miss it so much. I still have some pictures I want to post, so I guess the blog is going to live on for some time when I am home. I am still thinking about what will happen next, if I keep on blogging, maybe on another blog, maybe not at all... But I will surely let you know as soon as I've figured everything out! love from ldn, lea














No comments: